Ingredients32 m servings 357
- Whisk together soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame seeds, cornstarch, honey, and chicken stock. Set aside.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chopped peppers, onion, mushrooms, carrot, and zucchini to skillet and saute for about five minutes, or until vegetables have began to soften and take on color.
- Using tongs or a spatula, push vegetables to the sides of the skillet.
- Add shrimp to the center and saute till pink and translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add garlic to the skillet, and cook for about a minute.
- And soy sauce-honey mixture and sugar snap peas.
- Cook for another two minutes.
- Serve over steamed rice, topped with chopped scallion.
Per Serving: 357 calories; 5.4 63.3 13.4 43 468 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Needed a little more flavor. I made this for the veggies and made the honey firecracker shrimp
no sesame seeds on hand, use veggies you like best, this was absolutely delicious!
This was an easy, quick recipe that tasted great!!! I would add more sauce next time. Thanks