Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 357
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk together soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame seeds, cornstarch, honey, and chicken stock. Set aside.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chopped peppers, onion, mushrooms, carrot, and zucchini to skillet and saute for about five minutes, or until vegetables have began to soften and take on color.
- Using tongs or a spatula, push vegetables to the sides of the skillet.
- Add shrimp to the center and saute till pink and translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add garlic to the skillet, and cook for about a minute.
- And soy sauce-honey mixture and sugar snap peas.
- Cook for another two minutes.
- Serve over steamed rice, topped with chopped scallion.
Per Serving: 357 calories; 5.4 63.3 13.4 43 468 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
no sesame seeds on hand, use veggies you like best, this was absolutely delicious!
This was an easy, quick recipe that tasted great!!! I would add more sauce next time. Thanks