Zucchini Chocolate Chip Brownies
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 301
Original recipe yields 9 servings (9 brownies)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and grease or spray an 8x8-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla, and honey.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk well to combine.
- Add the dry mix to the wet, and combine well, being careful not to over mix.
- Fold in the zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool at room temperature for at least an hour.
- Top with powdered sugar and a thin drizzle of honey and serve!
You might also like
Per Serving: 301 calories; 10.3 54.3 5.3 41 298 Full nutrition