Emily's Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 515
Original recipe yields 2 servings (6 slices)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Beat almond milk, eggs, and oil together in a bowl.
- Mix rice flour, tapioca flour, xanthan gum, salt, and pepper together in a separate bowl. Add to the egg mixture and blend dough until smooth.
- Spread dough onto the prepared pan, using a flat spoon to make a 12-inch circle with raised edges.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add your choice of toppings. Return to the oven until crispy, about 15 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 515 calories; 20.1 72.8 10.3 186 1333 Full nutrition