Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 27 m servings 770
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Prick sweet potatoes all over with a fork. Microwave on high until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool until easily handled, about 10 minutes. Peel and mash sweet potatoes in a bowl. Mix in maple syrup. Season with salt.
- Turn on an electric pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select "Saute" mode. Rub the turkey breast all over with the barbeque seasoning. Add 1/4 cup butter to the pot and allow it to melt and begin to sizzle, about 2 minutes. Place seasoned turkey breast in the pot, skin-side down. Cook until browned, about 5 minutes. Turn off heat.
- Melt the remaining 1/4 cup butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook until slightly softened, about 2 minutes. Add cornbread, pecans, and bacon. Remove from heat; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of barbeque rub. Stir cornbread dressing gently.
- Create 2 rafts out of aluminum foil. Poke a few holes in 1 raft and fill it with the cornbread dressing. Fill the second raft with the mashed sweet potatoes.
- Flip browned turkey breast skin-side up. Place cornbread dressing raft on top. Add stock, pouring it slowly over the dressing; it will drip down onto the cooking surface and keep turkey moist. Place the raft of sweet potatoes on top of the dressing.
- Seal pressure cooker. Select the "Poultry" setting and set the timer for 30 minutes.
- Release pressure naturally according to manufacturer's instructions. Let turkey breast rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve on a platter with cornbread dressing and sweet potatoes.
- Cook's Note:
- To make the bird extra juicy, brine it the night before cooking.
- Read more about making this Instant Pot Thanksgiving dinner in our article.
Per Serving: 770 calories; 40.3 62.7 40.2 173 2706 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1