Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 30 m servings 556
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- In a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker, place onions. Place beef on top of onions.
- In a bowl, whisk together the beef broth, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, tomato paste, garlic, oregano, cayenne pepper, and salt until well combined. Pour over beef.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or high for 4 to 5 hours.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove beef and onions from cooker. Coarsely shred beef with two forks, leaving some larger pieces intact. Skim fat from cooking liquid. Add enough of the cooking liquid to the beef mixture to moisten.
- Fill warmed tortillas with beef mixture. Top each with some of the shredded cabbage, sliced radishes, pico de gallo, and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
You might also like
Per Serving: 556 calories; 17.6 64.9 33.9 79 976 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1