Garlic-Ginger Noodle Bowl
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 129 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- 1In a 4- or 5-quart Dutch oven or stock pot, combine the broth, onion, carrots, water, soy sauce, serrano pepper, garlic, and ginger. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Add noodles and simmer, covered, until noodles are tender, about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in cabbage, mushrooms, zucchini, and sugar snap peas. Return just to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cornstarch and the 1 tablespoon cold water; stir into broth mixture. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly; cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- To serve, spoon into bowls. Garnish with sliced green onions before serving.
- You can substitute 1 cup sliced cremini or button mushrooms for the shiitake mushrooms.
Per Serving: 129 calories; 0.6 g fat; 25.2 g carbohydrates; 4.4 g protein; 3 mg cholesterol; 938 mg sodium. Full nutrition