Vegan and Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"I developed a dairy-free, gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe. This updated classic is one of my favorites."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 169
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine 2 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons almond flour, chocolate chips, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Stir grapeseed oil, 1/3 cup plus 2 teaspoons agave nectar, and vanilla extract together in a smaller bowl. Add oil mixture to almond flour mixture and mix into a dough. Shape small portions of the dough into 1/2-inch balls and press onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the the preheated oven until edges are golden, 7 to 10 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- Almond flour is almost the same as ground almonds, but it has a finer texture. Try purchasing blanched almond flour online if you're not able to find it in health shops. To make your own, grind blanched almonds yourself using a clean spice grinder. Using the food processor results in an oily almond paste, not a powdery result like flour.
Per Serving: 169 calories; 14.2 8.3 3.5 0 76 Full nutrition