Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients38 m servings 46
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons spelt flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl; stir well. Make a well in the center; add 1/3 cup grape molasses and tahini. Stir to combine. Roll small portions of dough between your palms into small balls, about 1/2 inch in diameter.
- Combine water and 1 tablespoon grape molasses in a small bowl or shallow dish. Place sesame seeds in a second bowl. Roll balls in the molasses; coat with sesame seeds. Place 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. Flatten with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake in the preheated until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use plain flour instead of spelt flour. You can also use honey instead of grape molasses, but the flavor will change slightly and the cookies will not be strictly vegan.
Per Serving: 46 calories; 2.1 6.1 1.3 0 30 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This came out great . I added Italian seasoning to mine once it was done .