Ingredients5 h servings 296
- Oil a springform pan that will fit inside your electric pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Cover the bottom and sides of the pan tightly with a single sheet of aluminum foil to prevent water from entering.
- Blend cream cheese in a bowl using an electric mixer until completely smooth. Add sugar substitute, lemon zest, and vanilla extract; blend until just incorporated. Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing until just combined. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Place the rack inside your Instant Pot(R). Add 1 inch of water to the pot. Lower the filled springform pan carefully onto the rack.
- Lock the lid into place. Bring to high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; cook for 20 minutes.
- Release pressure through natural-release method, about 20 minutes. Remove cheesecake carefully. Remove foil and gently blot off any water that may have splashed onto the cheesecake. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate until set, 4 hours to overnight.
- Cook's Note:
- Your instant pot should come with a rack; if using a different pressure cooker, opt for a small ramekin in place of the rack.
Per Serving: 296 calories; 21.3 1.7 24.7 108 189 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
9.2.18 This is the same recipe as another low-carb Instant Pot® cheesecake recipe on this site, with the exception that this has the addition of the zest of one lemon, which is the one thing t...
If you are desperate for cheesecake and don't want to wait, this is a decent substitute for baking one. Although the texture does come out different, it does taste like cheesecake!