Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h servings 296
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 cheesecake)
- Oil a springform pan that will fit inside your electric pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Cover the bottom and sides of the pan tightly with a single sheet of aluminum foil to prevent water from entering.
- Blend cream cheese in a bowl using an electric mixer until completely smooth. Add sugar substitute, lemon zest, and vanilla extract; blend until just incorporated. Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing until just combined. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Place the rack inside your Instant Pot(R). Add 1 inch of water to the pot. Lower the filled springform pan carefully onto the rack.
- Lock the lid into place. Bring to high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; cook for 20 minutes.
- Release pressure through natural-release method, about 20 minutes. Remove cheesecake carefully. Remove foil and gently blot off any water that may have splashed onto the cheesecake. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate until set, 4 hours to overnight.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Your instant pot should come with a rack; if using a different pressure cooker, opt for a small ramekin in place of the rack.
Per Serving: 296 calories; 21.3 1.7 24.7 108 189 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
9.2.18 This is the same recipe as another low-carb Instant Pot® cheesecake recipe on this site, with the exception that this has the addition of the zest of one lemon, which is the one thing t...