Awesome Honey-Mustard Simple Salmon
"A super-simple yet tasty recipe from a very novice chef. I am a divorced father who is slowly learning to cook for myself. I have 2 teenagers who hate fish, but will often request this! It's so simple that my 14-year-old daughter has been making it herself for almost 5 years! This recipe works best with salmon pieces that are 1/2 to 3/4 pound each. Serve with some wild rice and maybe a salad, and you have a quick and tasty meal. Any brown mustard will work, but I prefer the Grey Poupon® due to the white wine flavor. Just retain the 2:1 mustard-to-honey ratio if making more sauce. The sauce also works well as a marinade if prepared in advance, and also serves well as a salad dressing."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients17 m servings 237
Original recipe yields 4 servings (2 fillets)
- Place salmon fillets in a baking pan.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Combine Dijon mustard and honey in bowl. Spread over the salmon fillets.
- Broil in the preheated oven until the mustard begins to blacken, about 6 minutes.
- Turn fillets over; coat with the honey-mustard mixture from the bottom of the pan.
- Return to the oven. Broil until mustard begins to blacken and fish flakes easily, about 6 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 237 calories; 9.6 11.8 24 76 433 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
OMG! So far my favorite recipe on all recipes and I’ve had the app going on 2 Years now! Thank you for sharing followed directions and came out delicious