Spinach & Green Pea Patties (Hara Bhara Kebabs)
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mash together the cooked potatoes and green peas. Blanch the spinach leaves in boiling water. Drain and plunge into cold water to chill. Squeeze gently to remove excess water. Chop finely.
- Add the spinach to the potato and pea mixture. Mix well. Add cilantro and Patak's Madras Curry Paste.
- Add corn flour to bind and mix well, adding salt to taste. Divide the mixture into 24 equal portions. Shape each portion into a ball. Flatten into a thick disk.
- Heat oil in a wok or deep-bottomed frying pan over medium-high heat. When oil is hot but not smoking, fry the patties for 3 to 4 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Serve immediately.
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.