Spicy Egg & Minced Lamb Roll
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 430
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry the diced onions for 2 minutes, then add the minced lamb and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the Patak's Mild Curry Paste and continue to fry for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes and cook whilst stirring continuously on medium heat for 20 minutes.
- When the lamb becomes tender scramble the eggs in a separate bowl, then mix in with the meat. Add the chopped coriander and remove from the heat.
- Heat the tortillas or naan bread, place the lamb mixture along the centre of each and roll them up.
- Optional: Place on the grill for 1 to 2 minutes on each side to add a bit of crisp to the tortillas or naan bread.
- Serve hot, as a starter or as a main dish with a side salad.
You might also like
Per Serving: 430 calories; 23.2 35.3 20.4 220 398 Full nutrition