Zucchini & Parsnip Moghlai
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 342
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Steam parsnips and zucchini until just tender.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Saute onions until translucent. Add parsnips and zucchini.
- Shake jar of Patak's Korma Cooking Sauce and stir into vegetable mixture.
- Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes until vegetables are cooked through.
- Stir in the cream just before serving (optional). Serve over rice or with chapati.
You might also like
Per Serving: 342 calories; 24.4 29.1 4.1 18 309 Full nutrition