Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 474
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- In a saucepan over medium, saute the onions and chickpeas until onions are translucent.
- At the same time, boil a pot of water big enough to submerge the peppers.
- Boil peppers for 5 minutes and then remove and turn upside down in order to drain.
- Once onion is cooked, add rice and Patak's Butter Chicken for Two.
- Saute for 5 minutes.
- Place peppers into a baking dish, fill with butter chicken mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- While baking, mix mint with yogurt and put aside.
- Finish peppers with a healthy dollop of yogurt and a sprig of mint, if you're fancy like that!
Per Serving: 474 calories; 16.3 68.6 13.6 15 582 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1