Butter Chicken Chickpeas
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 407 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oil in large Dutch oven or large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and red pepper and saute until onions are translucent.
- Add chickpeas, garlic, and ginger and saute for 2 minutes. Add water and cook, stirring for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in Patak's Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce, salt, and pepper, and bring to a simmer. Cook covered, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and red chilli peppers (optional).
- Try this:
- You can try substituting chickpeas for vegetables or lentils.
Per Serving: 407 calories; 22 g fat; 44.8 g carbohydrates; 9.4 g protein; 22 mg cholesterol; 885 mg sodium. Full nutrition