Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 58 m servings 163 cals
Original recipe yields 28 servings (28 mini brownies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 12-cup mini muffin pan and an 8-inch square pan with 1 teaspoon butter and 1 teaspoon flour each.
- Melt 1 cup butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat; stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until smooth. Fold in 1 cup flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt gently.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups using a small ice cream scoop, filling each 3/4 full. Pour remaining batter into the square pan.
- Bake both pans in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with only a few crumbs attached, about 12 minutes for the mini muffins and 20 minutes for the square pan. Remove from oven and cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Transfer round brownies to a wire rack to cool. Let 8-inch pan of brownies cool in the pan, about 2 hours. Cut into 16 small squares.
- Heat cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until it almost boils, about 3 minutes.
- Place chopped chocolate into a bowl. Pour hot cream over chocolate and whisk until smooth. Cool until thickened, about 2 hours.
- Place a dollop of ganache onto each brownie piece. Top each with 1 raspberry.
- Cook's Notes:
- Since I only have 1 mini muffin pan, I baked the brownie batter in both a mini muffin tin and an 8-inch square pan which resulted in 12 round mini brownies and 16 square mini brownies, which was perfect.
- If you forget the ganache in the fridge (it has happened to me!) and it gets too hard, just put a couple of tablespoons at a time in a small bowl and heat in the microwave for a few seconds until softened and then put little dollops on your brownies to "glue" the raspberries.
Per Serving: 163 calories; 10 g fat; 17.6 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 49 mg cholesterol; 90 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1