Banana Nutella® Bites
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 148
Original recipe yields 48 servings (4 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease two 24-count mini-muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Cut each puff pastry sheet into quarters. Cut each quarter into 4 square pieces. Fill each mini-muffin cup with 1 puff pastry square.
- Spread 1 teaspoon chocolate-hazelnut spread over each pastry square. Place 3 banana slices on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes.. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract; beat until frosting is thick and creamy.
- Pipe or spoon cream cheese frosting on over banana slices.
You might also like
Per Serving: 148 calories; 10.2 12.9 1.8 10 52 Full nutrition