Healthy Sweet Potato and Bacon Breakfast Casserole
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 11 m servings 118
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with butter.
- Cook bacon in a skillet on medium heat until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Remove and chop coarsely.
- Cook sweet potato, broccoli, onion, and garlic in the same skillet until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add spinach; season with salt and pepper and cook until wilted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Beat eggs in a bowl until foamy. Add bacon and spinach mixture and stir well. Pour mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top and sides are golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can also add green, yellow, or red bell peppers.
- Top with pepper Jack cheese before baking if desired.
- Substitute bacon with any vegetarian meat option for a vegetarian dish.
Per Serving: 118 calories; 5.4 10.9 6.6 105 215 Full nutrition