Ingredients1 h 14 m servings 481
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch dish with cooking spray.
- Cook sausage in a large skillet, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain fat and transfer to a bowl.
- Cook and stir hash browns to the same skillet until lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Place hash browns in the baking dish; top with sausage, shredded Cheddar cheese, and green chile peppers.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder in a bowl. Pour over hash brown mixture.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven until bubbly and the top is golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Cover and refrigerate casserole after step 4 if baking later.
Per Serving: 481 calories; 37.5 20.7 26.6 228 1516 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I made this for a potluck brunch for my daughters volleyball team. It was a hit! It was actually the only Entrée that was completely gone. Had multiple moms ask for the Recipe. My daughter said...
Left out the garlic and onion powder in the egg mixture. But added it to the sausage as it was frying. Used shredded hash browns and browned them a little bit before putting in the casserole dis...
I make this every Christmas for breakfast. I make it the night before and bake it in the morning. It is delicious!