Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 14 m servings 481
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch dish with cooking spray.
- Cook sausage in a large skillet, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain fat and transfer to a bowl.
- Cook and stir hash browns to the same skillet until lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Place hash browns in the baking dish; top with sausage, shredded Cheddar cheese, and green chile peppers.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder in a bowl. Pour over hash brown mixture.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven until bubbly and the top is golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Cover and refrigerate casserole after step 4 if baking later.
Per Serving: 481 calories; 37.5 20.7 26.6 228 1516 Full nutrition