Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients51 m servings 188
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate with coconut oil in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Place diced avocado in a food processor; blend until completely smooth.
- Whisk eggs, honey, cocoa powder, coconut flour, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt in bowl until well mixed. Add avocado puree; stir until well combined. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can sub sugar for honey, but since honey is sweeter you may want to increase the sugar content, this may also affect the moistness of the final product.
- You can substitute butter for coconut oil or vice versa, but do not attempt to substitute any other flours for the coconut flour. This recipe is meant to replace wheat-based flours and coconut flour is well known to soak up a lot of moisture. It will change the consistency if this is changed.
Per Serving: 188 calories; 13.1 20.6 3.7 35 243 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1