Simple Gluten-Free Brownies
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 199
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 brownies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Beat sugar and butter together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and creamy. Beat in eggs until smooth. Stir in ground almonds, melted chocolate, cocoa powder, baking powder, and vanilla extract. Fold chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour batter into the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is dry and edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack before cutting into squares.
- Cook's Note:
- Try substituting walnuts or dried fruit for chocolate chips for something a little different.
Per Serving: 199 calories; 12.7 21.8 2.4 39 66 Full nutrition