Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 322
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 brownies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Combine chocolate and butter in top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar and vanilla extract into melted chocolate mixture. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Sift 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon teff flour and cocoa powder over mixture and mix well until all ingredients are incorporated into a smooth batter. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a skewer inserted into centre of brownies comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before slicing into squares.
- Editor's Note:
- Teff flour is a light brown whole-grain flour milled from small grains. It tastes slightly sweet and is ideal for gluten-free baking.
Per Serving: 322 calories; 16.7 43.7 4.3 74 91 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1