Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 264
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 bread bowl)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut top of bread open and scoop out most of the bread from the inside; reserve the excess bread. Place bread shell on a baking sheet.
- Combine Cheddar cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, jalapenos, ham, green onions, and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl. Mix well; pour dip into the shell. Cover top with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- Shred the excess bread into bite-size pieces. Mix oil and melted butter in a bowl; add bread and toss to coat.
- Remove aluminum foil from the baked bread shell, leaving the oven on. Sprinkle bread pieces around the loaf.
- Continue baking until cheese is melted, about 30 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute any hot chile pepper of choice for the jalapenos.
Per Serving: 264 calories; 24.2 2.9 9.3 62 534 Full nutrition