Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients43 m servings 368 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add celery, onion powder, and garlic powder. Whisk in flour and stir until light golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk half-and-half into the flour mixture. Add salt, thyme, parsley, and nutmeg. Simmer, stirring until the mixture is well blended and smooth, 10 to 15 minutes. Whisk in chicken broth; stir in chicken breast and carrots. Bring soup to a boil.
- Cook gnocchi in the boiling soup until they float to the top, 2 to 4 minutes. Stir in spinach; cook until liquid is slightly reduced, about 6 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can add as much or as little spinach, carrots, and chicken as you want.
- Shredded chicken breast will work as well.
Per Serving: 368 calories; 26.9 g fat; 21 g carbohydrates; 11.2 g protein; 86 mg cholesterol; 773 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
My son and I love this soup at Olive Garden, so I tried this recipe. It was delicious! It was much better after simmering on low 45 minutes though.