Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients39 m servings 818 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings (1 squash)
- Place spaghetti squash cut-side-down on a microwave-safe plate. Stab a few small holes into the squash. Microwave on high until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Heat a small pot over medium-low heat. Add cream cheese; cook and stir until melted, about 4 minutes. Add Buffalo sauce; stir until combined. Mix in chicken breast and ranch dressing. Remove from heat.
- Scrape all the squash flesh into the center of each half using a fork. Pour Buffalo-chicken mixture on top; sprinkle with shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese and blue cheese.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Bake under the preheated broiler until cheese is bubbling and golden, about 5 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Instead of microwaving, you can roast the squash at 400 degrees (200 degrees C) for 40 minutes.
- You can use any variety shredded cheese that you prefer.
Per Serving: 818 calories; 60.9 g fat; 34.2 g carbohydrates; 37.3 g protein; 169 mg cholesterol; 1837 mg sodium. Full nutrition