Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 25 m servings 546
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat a slow cooker on Low. Add hot sauce, cream cheese, and blue cheese dressing; mix until combined. Add chicken breasts; cook until fork-tender and no longer pink in the center, at least 4 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pull chicken meat apart with a fork; stir into the sauce. Transfer chicken mixture to a baking pan. Top with Cheddar cheese and blue cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown and bubbly, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of sauce ingredients. The actual amount of sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 546 calories; 38.2 3.3 46.1 185 1692 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1