Gluten-Free Cocoa Coconut Cupcakes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"These are light, moist, well-risen cakes with little gooey chunks of coconutty goodness throughout. You wouldn't know they were gluten free and lactose free! Try not to burn your fingers when you attempt to eat them straight from the oven."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 146
Original recipe yields 15 servings (15 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 15 muffin cups or line cups with paper liners.
- Combine flour, 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon brown sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder in a large bowl. Mix in eggs, margarine, olive oil, and milk until there are no lumps and batter has a thick texture. Stir in chopped creamed coconut.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each almost to the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can also find this recipe on my blog.
Per Serving: 146 calories; 9 15.3 2.2 33 107 Full nutrition