Gluten-Free and Lactose-Free Pancakes
made it | 0 reviews |
"These gluten-free and lactose-free pancakes are light, fluffy, and delicious. Perfect for breakfast or dessert."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients34 m servings 501
Original recipe yields 2 servings (6 pancakes)
- Sift flour into a large bowl; mix in sugar and ground cinnamon. Stir in eggs and vanilla extract until well combined. Stir in milk gradually until batter is well combined and has the right consistency, not too runny and not too thick. Check consistency by filling a spoon with batter and tipping it to the side. Count the seconds it takes to fall back into the bowl; batter is ready when it takes about 4 seconds and leaves a small coating on the spoon.
- Rest mixture for 15 to 20 minutes to even out and thicken.
- Melt 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Remove from heat and pour 1/6 of the batter into the skillet, moving the skillet in circular motion so batter spreads out in an even circle. Return skillet to the heat.
- Cook pancake until bubbles start to form in the batter and the edges look dry, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip pancake using a spatula and continue to cook on the other side until pancake is lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use coconut milk instead of lactose-free milk.
- You can also find this recipe in metric on my blog.
Per Serving: 501 calories; 18 69.5 20.3 284 167 Full nutrition