Cindy's Artichoke and Spinach Balls
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Cindy Anschutz Barbieri
"I love keeping frozen vegetables handy in the refrigerator. We were invited to a friend's house and came up with these to bring. I had all of the ingredients. Enjoy! I made these, packed them up, and they vanished. I totally forgot to take a photo of the finished balls. Next time!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 139
Original recipe yields 6 servings (24 balls)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wrap thawed spinach in a paper towel and squeeze out water.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add spinach and artichoke hearts; season with kosher salt and black pepper. Cook and stir until heated through, 3 to 4 minutes. Add shallot and garlic; cook until softened, about 5 minutes more. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer spinach mixture to a food processor; pulse until broken down into small pieces. Add eggs and pulse 3 to 4 more times. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Mix tapioca flour, almond meal, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes into the spinach mixture until well combined. Use an ice cream scoop to portion the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Coconut oil may be substituted for the olive oil.
Per Serving: 139 calories; 5.4 18 7.2 62 402 Full nutrition