Quick and Easy Pizza Roll
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 835 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll pizza dough onto the baking sheet and stretch it slightly. Cover evenly with mozzarella cheese. Scatter pepperoni over the cheese. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Roll up the dough starting from the shortest end. Center the roll on the baking sheet. Spray the outside with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Slice and serve with pizza sauce.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use rumbled cooked sausage or a similar pizza topping instead of pepperoni.
- Use an Italian cheese blend in place of the mozzarella cheese, if desired.
Per Serving: 835 calories; 45.7 g fat; 54.7 g carbohydrates; 47.5 g protein; 121 mg cholesterol; 2711 mg sodium. Full nutrition