Creamy Halibut Olympia
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 516 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Season halibut fillets with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; add onion. Cook and stir until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add wine; simmer until slightly reduced but still juicy, about 5 minutes. Pour mixture into the bottom of a baking pan. Place seasoned halibut on top.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, seafood seasoning, white pepper, paprika, and dill in a bowl. Season with salt. Pour on top of halibut. Sprinkle green onions, panko, and capers on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 516 calories; 33.9 g fat; 22.3 g carbohydrates; 28.5 g protein; 67 mg cholesterol; 679 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1