Spiced Banana Icebox Cake
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 437 cals
Original recipe yields 9 servings
- Line a deep 9x9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place the cinnamon graham cracker squares across the bottom of the pan, overlapping to cover if necessary.
- Beat together the cream cheese, apple butter and dry vanilla pudding mix until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping using a spatula, until the mixture is combined.
- Spread 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture over the graham crackers. Then top with 2 sliced bananas.
- Add another layer of graham crackers, another 1/3 whipped topping, and another layer of 2 sliced bananas.
- Repeat a third time.
- Chill at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve topped with caramel sauce drizzle.
Per Serving: 437 calories; 17.7 g fat; 68.2 g carbohydrates; 4.8 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 344 mg sodium. Full nutrition