Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownies
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 348 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine 2 1/2 cups white sugar, 1 cup melted butter, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Beat in eggs one at a time with an electric mixer, mixing well after each addition until thoroughly blended.
- Sift 1 1/2 cups flour, cocoa powder, and salt together in a bowl. Stir flour mixture gradually into butter mixture until blended. Spread batter evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Combine milk and vinegar in a large bowl and let stand for 5 minutes until milk sours. Add 1/2 cup butter, peanut butter, 1/2 cup white sugar, and brown sugar; stir until mixture is smooth and fully combined.
- Sift 1 1/4 cups flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a small bowl. Mix into peanut butter mixture until well blended.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over warm brownies. Drizzle melted chocolate chips on top. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before cutting into squares.
- Cook's Note:
- If you like your brownies soft and gooey, bake for 25 minutes only.
Per Serving: 348 calories; 17.3 g fat; 47 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 62 mg cholesterol; 293 mg sodium. Full nutrition