Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 156 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place 2 chopped white chocolate bars in the top pan of a double boiler over hot but not boiling water. (You may also use a glass or metal mixing bowl on top of a saucepan half filled with water.) Allow the chocolate to melt, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let stand to cool for 15 minutes.
- Stir remaining 1 bar of chopped chocolate into the melted chocolate. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Divide melted chocolate in half. Stir matcha into half of the chocolate.
- Alternately, spoon white and green chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread about 1/4 inch thick and gently swirl with a spatula. Sprinkle with salt.
- Chill for 30 minutes or until firm. Use parchment to lift candy; break into pieces. Store between sheets of waxed paper in an airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days or in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
- Test Kitchen Tip: To make this extra special, substitute flaked sea salt (Maldon) for the sea salt and add 2 tablespoons edible flowers on top before chilling.
- For 3 variations on the Green Tea and Sea Salt recipe, click on the links below.
- Orange Pistachio Bark
- Deconstructed Candy Bar Bark
- Peppermint Bark
Per Serving: 156 calories; 9.5 g fat; 17.6 g carbohydrates; 1.4 g protein; 7 mg cholesterol; 314 mg sodium. Full nutrition