Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 171 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place 2 chopped chocolate bars in the top pan of a double boiler over hot but not boiling water. (You may also use a glass or metal mixing bowl on top of a saucepan half filled with water.) Allow the chocolate to melt, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let stand to cool for 15 minutes.
- Stir remaining 1 bar of chopped chocolate into the melted chocolate. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Stir in 3/4 cup peppermint chunks. Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread about 1/4 inch thick. Sprinkle with the remaining peppermint chunks.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the white chocolate on medium power (50 percent) in 30 second intervals, stirring between intervals until melted.
- Remove and stir. If chocolate is not melted, return it to the microwave and repeat the heating step, stirring every 30 seconds to avoid scorching.
- Spoon white chocolate mixture into a large self-sealing plastic bag. Snip off one corner; drizzle chocolate over bark.
- Chill for 30 minutes or until firm. Use parchment to lift candy; break into pieces. Store between sheets of waxed paper in an airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days or in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Per Serving: 171 calories; 12.1 g fat; 18.1 g carbohydrates; 1.5 g protein; 1 mg cholesterol; 3 mg sodium. Full nutrition