Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 747
Original recipe yields 8 servings (16 sliders)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease with cooking spray.
- Combine turkey, 3/4 cup bread crumbs, green onions, egg, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic in a bowl; mix well.
- Pour remaining bread crumbs into a shallow bowl. Roll turkey mixture into sixteen 1 1/2-inch balls with wet hands and coat in bread crumbs. Flatten gently between your palms to create a patty and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and no longer pink in the center, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Stir mayonnaise and teriyaki sauce together in a bowl. Season with sugar.
- Serve turkey sliders on Hawaiian dinner rolls with a small amount of mayo-teriyaki sauce.
- Cook's Note:
- If you like, you can toast the Hawaiian dinner rolls.
Per Serving: 747 calories; 11 101.4 42.7 145 969 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I followed the recipe as written, the only change being that I used ground ginger, not fresh. The flavors were great, the crispy texture added by the panko crumbs was really nice. They cooked pe...