Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 223
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners and spray liners with cooking spray, set aside.
- Beat together butter and Pyure Organic All Purpose Stevia Blend and Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia Blend, Vanilla Flavor until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time blending after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat into butter mixture, alternating with milk, making three additions of flour and two of milk, just until combined.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until tester inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool on rack for 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, using a hand mixer, beat together cream and Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia Blend, Vanilla flavor until stiff peaks form. Immediately spread on cupcakes.
You might also like
- Tip: Garnish with chopped fresh berries.
Per Serving: 223 calories; 16.3 15.5 3.9 80 136 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I substituted Stevia with sugar and vanilla extract and it tasted great!