Ingredients35 m servings 250 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt butter in heatproof or cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add stevia blend, apples and 1/2 tsp cinnamon. Saute for 8 to 10 minutes or until apples are tender and golden.
- Transfer apples in skillet to oven and heat for 5 minutes (pancake will puff best in a hot pan).
- Meanwhile, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, remaining cinnamon, salt and liquid stevia. Whisk in flour until combined.
- Pour batter into hot pan and immediately return to oven.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until pancake is puffed, golden and set in the center.
- Serve warm with a lemon wedge if desired.
- Tip: Substitute apples with plums or ripe firm pears.
Per Serving: 250 calories; 12.2 g fat; 30.7 g carbohydrates; 8.6 g protein; 148 mg cholesterol; 146 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I shared this recipe with two of my friends for their input along with my own. By consensus, we agreed that the presentation was attractive, but there was still a bit of 'aftertaste', similar to...
Hubby really liked this and the taste of the Pyure Stevia sweetener, for me it was a little too sweet but I am not a sweet eater. Next time I would use 2 eggs instead of 4 as I thought it was a...