Ingredients20 m servings 61
- Beat butter with Pyure Organic All Purpose Stevia Blend until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg until well blended. Beat in vanilla.
- Whisk flour, cinnamon, baking powder, nutmeg, allspice and salt together.
- Stir into butter mixture in two additions.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll on lightly floured surface or between sheets of waxed paper to 1/4-inch thick.
- Using desired cookie cutter, cut out shapes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cookies 2-inches apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Let cool on racks.
- Tip: To soften cold butter, cut the sticks lengthwise into slices and arrange them in a single layer on a plate. Leave at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 61 calories; 4.1 5.1 1 18 38 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Easy and tasty sugar-free base cookie, although it didn't have the texture of a cane sugar cookie. After doing my on investigation of stevia products, Pyure is near the top of pure stevia. This ...
These are interesting cookies. Mine came out almost like a biscuit/cake. I can't explain it, but, to me, it had that kind of texture to it. Okay, so I'm not a huge lover of Stevia, but I was...
These turned out well - and I'm surprised at how little Stevia it takes to make these work!
I used a grain-free flour blend and made a glaze with cinnamon and confectioner's sugar. Yum!