Instant Pot® Lasagna
Shauna James Ahern
Ingredients1 h servings 756
- Turn on a multi-cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and the select Saute function. Heat olive oil; add ground beef and salt. Cook, breaking it into clumps with a spatula, until thoroughly browned, about 6 minutes. Transfer beef to a bowl. Wash the pot and return it to the machine.
- Pour 1 1/2 cup water into the pot. Set the metal trivet inside.
- Arrange lasagna pieces over the bottom of a 6-inch springform pan. Ladle 1/3 the tomato sauce on top; add 1/3 of the cooked beef and 1/3 of the fresh spinach. Dollop 1/2 the mozzarella cheese on top. Repeat layers using 1/2 the goat cheese. Repeat once more, finishing with remaining mozzarella and goat cheese on top.
- Tent the top of the lasagna loosely with aluminum foil. Lower it gently onto the trivet. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 20 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build. Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, 10 to 40 minutes. Unlock and remove lid.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Transfer the springform pan carefully to a baking sheet. Broil until cheese on top is lightly browned and bubbling, about 5 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use regular lasagna noodles instead of the no-boil type if desired.
Per Serving: 756 calories; 40.5 46.1 50.9 135 1600 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Admittedly this is not a rating of the recipe so much as a response to it. But it gets a 5 star because you can totally make a great lasagna in an Instant Pot. Based on the other reviewer and my...
This was tasty and we enjoyed being able to make it in the Instant Pot!