Flourless Chocolate Brownie Cake
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 13 m servings 291 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 cake)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Combine 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon chocolate-hazelnut spread, dark chocolate, and 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon butter in a heat-proof bowl set over a pan of hot water; stir until melted, 3 to 5 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Whisk egg yolks and brown sugar together in a bowl. Add to melted chocolate mixture; mix in ground almonds.
- Whisk egg whites together in a bowl. Add 1/3 to the chocolate-almond mixture and stir. Fold in the remaining 2/3. Pour into a cake pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 50 to 60 minutes.
Per Serving: 291 calories; 17.9 g fat; 27.4 g carbohydrates; 8.6 g protein; 75 mg cholesterol; 83 mg sodium. Full nutrition