Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 48 m servings 350 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 pan of lasagna)
- Put unpeeled garlic cloves in a dry skillet over medium-high heat. Toast, shaking the pan occasionally, until skins are brown, 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from heat; when cool enough to handle, remove and discard peels.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Paint the eggplant slices with a light coat of olive oil. Combine eggplant and half the tomato sauce in a lasagna pan. Season with dehydrated garlic, dried savory, salt, and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggplant is tender, about 20 minutes. Transfer eggplant to a bowl.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine olives, 4 of the pan-roasted garlic cloves, and 1/4 cup parsley in a food processor. Blend well. Add chickpeas and white beans. Blend until smooth.
- Coat the bottom of the lasagna pan with 1/4 of the remaining tomato sauce. Layer 1/4 of the cooked lasagna noodles, 1/3 of the blended beans, and 1/3 of the cooked eggplant slices. Repeat 2 more times. Finish with a layer of lasagna noodles and the remaining tomato sauce.
- Chop the remaining 2 pan-roasted garlic cloves; sprinkle garlic granules and 1 tablespoon parsley on top of lasagna.
- Bake in the hot oven until bubbly, about 30 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 350 calories; 4.6 g fat; 66.8 g carbohydrates; 14.4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 745 mg sodium. Full nutrition