Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 12 m servings 281 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (36 pieces)
- Cut wings into sections and discard tips. Season with poultry seasoning salt, garlic salt, and black pepper.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook wings on the grill, turning occasionally, until skin is golden brown, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove wings from grill; keep grill hot.
- Pour hot sauce into a deep, microwave-safe serving dish; add butter. Heat in a microwave oven until butter is melted, about 1 minute. Stir to combine.
- Dip grilled wings into sauce and return to the hot grill. Cook for 3 minutes. Dip wings in sauce a second time; return to grill and cook 3 to 5 minutes more. Place wings in serving dish with remaining sauce.
Per Serving: 281 calories; 20.4 g fat; 4.2 g carbohydrates; 19.9 g protein; 75 mg cholesterol; 820 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1