Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 20 m servings 243
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 chicken breasts)
- Combine chicken, sriracha sauce, habanero peppers, butter, paprika, and black pepper together in a resealable container. Marinate in the refrigerator, 4 to 5 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate. Lay a sheet of aluminum foil over the grill and cut slits into it.
- Place the marinated chicken on the aluminum-foil lined grill. Cook until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to replace the habaneros with another hot pepper of your choice.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 243 calories; 7 6 35.5 105 2496 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1