Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients21 m servings 557
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 s'mores)
- Cut 2 small triangles from the top corners of a rectangular graham cracker using sharp kitchen scissors. Cut 2 long, thin triangles from the bottom of the graham cracker to create a coffin shape. Repeat with remaining graham crackers using the first one as a template.
- Lay 6 graham crackers on a plate. Draw crosses and the letters "RIP" on the center of each coffin lid using the black decorating gel.
- Break 3 dark chocolate squares in half. Leave remaining 12 squares whole.
- Lay remaining 6 graham crackers on a baking sheet. Place 2 1/2 squares of chocolate on each, leaving room on for the skull. Arrange 11 miniature marshmallows on top of the chocolate in the shape of a skeleton: 4 for arms, 5 for the body, and 2 for legs.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler on the low setting.
- Place graham cracker coffins under the broiler until marshmallows bring to color, 10 to 20 seconds.
- Place skull candies above the marshmallow skeletons. Drizzle red icing over the s'mores. Sandwich the s'mores with the decorated graham cracker coffin lids.
You might also like
Per Serving: 557 calories; 26 77.9 5.9 4 294 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3