Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 15 m servings 235 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cookie crumbs, melted butter, and salt. Press into the bottom and up the sides of an 11x8-inch rectangular or 9-inch square tart pan with a removable bottom. Cover and chill while preparing the filling.
- For filling: Place dark chocolate chips in a large, heatproof bowl. In a small saucepan, heat cream and 2 tablespoons butter just until simmering and butter melts. Pour over chips. Stir once. Let stand 5 minutes without stirring. Stir until smooth. Pour into crust.
- Sprinkle evenly with mini chips and crushed cookies. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or overnight until set.
- Let stand at room temperature 45 to 60 minutes before serving. Cut into small squares to serve.
- Test Kitchen Tip: For a fun black-and-white dessert, melt 2 ounces Ghirardelli® White Chocolate Baking Bar, chopped. Drizzle over No-Bake Fudge Bar after sprinkling with mini chips and crushed cookies. Chill and serve as above.
Per Serving: 235 calories; 19.2 g fat; 17.5 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 30 mg cholesterol; 91 mg sodium. Full nutrition