Ingredients1 h 11 m servings 165
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil. Grease the foil; set pan aside.
- In another shallow baking pan, spread oats and almonds evenly. Bake about 8 minutes or until toasted, stirring once.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the honey, brown sugar, butter, vanilla, and salt. Add oat mixture and stir to coat. Stir in 1 cup of the baking chips.
- Spread mixture onto the prepared baking pan. Press firmly into an even layer. Bake for 20 to 23 minutes or until golden across the top. Remove to a wire rack. Cool 10 minutes.
- Use foil to lift the uncut candy from the pan. Remove the foil. Cut bars crosswise into 12 strips. Cut each strip in half. Melt the remaining baking chips and drizzle over the cut bars. Cool completely.
- Wrap each bar in plastic wrap and store at room temperature up to 3 days or chill up to 2 weeks.
- Test Kitchen Tip:
- If desired, substitute your favorite dried fruit for the almonds.
Per Serving: 165 calories; 7.7 25.1 3 9 75 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
it turned out to be to chocolatey and was just plane granola then put in fridge overnight and it froze! even though it was hard to break apart it still tasted good and I used dried apples instea...
I was excited to make granola bars for the first time, but ended up disappointed. I couldn't cut it into bars, it just crumbled apart like regular granola. It tastes good, very sweet, and we're ...