Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 126
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt until combined. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter, sugar, and brown sugar for 2 minutes on medium speed. Scrape down the bowl as needed.
- Add egg and egg yolk one at a time until well combined. Add vanilla. Add flour mixture in thirds and mix only until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips until just incorporated.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until just starting to brown around the edges.
- Remove and let stand on cookie sheets for 2 minutes. Remove and cool on wire racks.
You might also like
- Test Kitchen Tip:
- Optional: Cover and chill dough for 1 hour, or up to overnight, before baking.
Per Serving: 126 calories; 6.5 17 1 21 48 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1