Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients53 m servings 214
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or foil; set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together granulated sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the unsalted butter with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add brown sugar, vanilla, and salt; beat until fluffy. Beat in flour until combined.
- Shape dough into a ball. Divide dough into 8 portions. Wrap each portion with plastic wrap and chill for 1 to 2 hours or until easy to handle.
- Roll each dough portion into a 12-inch-long rope. Cut ropes into 4-inch-long pieces. Arrange the pieces 1 inch apart on the prepared baking sheets. Brush each of dough with melted butter, and sprinkle them with some of the sugar-cinnamon mixture. Using a wooden skewer, on the dough pieces make lengthwise indentations about 1/4 inch apart. Bake for 8 to 9 minutes or until just golden. Remove and cool on wire racks.
- Place 1 1/3 cups of the baking chips in a double boiler over gently simmering (not boiling) water. Stir constantly until melted. Coarsely chop remaining baking chips. Dip one end of each cookie into the melted mixture. Place each cookie on a piece of parchment paper or foil. Sprinkle with a few of the remaining chopped baking chips. Let stand until set.
You might also like
Per Serving: 214 calories; 12.9 26 2.2 29 89 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1