Pakistani Chapli Kebab
Rookie With A Cookie
Ingredients41 m servings 312
- Spray a small skillet with cooking spray; warm over medium-high heat. Pour egg into the skillet; cook and stir until scrambled and set, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Combine scrambled egg, beef, chopped tomato, onion, cilantro, mint, ginger-garlic paste, coriander seeds, salt, cumin, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Mix by hand until well combined. Shape mixture into patties. Press a tomato slice into the center of each patty.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Cook patties in the hot oil in batches until charred, 4 to 6 minutes per side.
- Cook's Note:
- Instead of crushed coriander seeds, you can also use 1 1/2 teaspoons coriander powder.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 312 calories; 20.8 8 21.9 116 759 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was amazing. I served these on buns with Spicy Hot Garlic Chutney (also found on this site) and the Raita recipe from this submitter. I fried the patties in ghee in a cast iron skillet, pre...
This was great! I did make a couple of changes. One by choice and the other due to a miscommunication on directions. I'll start with the one by choice. Tomatoes. Hubs hates them. While I would h...